Full time, Permanent | Starting as soon as possible.
Chute Lake Lodge is building a new team and we need a strong Manager to lead the kitchen!
- Hiring, scheduling and managing of kitchen staff
- Managing of food costs, ordering food
- Tracking and reporting inventory monthly
- Monitoring & Ordering of supplies and equipment as required
- Cooking & Running the line multiple days/week
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory and analyze operating costs and other data
- Prepare menus for events, private groups and special occasions
Chute Lake Lodge is a mountain resort located 35 minutes north of Penticton. We specialize in comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are proud to serve those traveling along the KRV trail, staying as guests, and those exploring the area.
Remuneration based on experience. Potential for Lodging.
Please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chute Lake Lodge will notify only candidates receiving an interview.