Full time/Seasonal | Starting May 1st
Chute Lake Lodge is seeking a line cook/prep cook. This role will be under the direction of our head chef but we are looking for a cook with experience, and has the ability to run the kitchen when the head chef is either off or preparing menus and ordering. We pride ourselves in catering to our guests needs and believe in family team culture.
- Must have previous restaurant experience in a similar role
- Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Cooking & Running the line multiple days/week
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes
- Experience in cooking for events, private groups and special occasions is an asset
Chute Lake Lodge is a mountain resort located 35 minutes north of Penticton. We specialize in comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lodge and Restaurant are open 7 days a week all summer long and hours are reduced in the shoulder seasons. We are proud to serve those traveling along the KRV trail, staying as guests, and those exploring the area.
Accommodation can be made available if required. Remuneration based on experience.
Please email your resume and references to email@example.com by 4pm Friday, February 12th, 2021.
Chute Lake Lodge will notify only candidates receiving an interview.