COVID-19 Implication to Chute Lake Lodge
Starting June 1 st, 2020
Chute Lake Lodge Resort is following the strict guidelines of the BC Government COVID-19 Regulations. It is our responsibility to stay informed and vigilant in doing our part to keep flattening the curve of transmission, ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff.
Here are the measures that we have implemented in regards to your Chute Lake Lodge experience:
- Our kitchen is open and following federal guidelines. Take-out service will also be available.
- All restaurant bathroom facilities will be sanitized multiple times daily.
- Chute Lake Lodge will have printed menus in all accommodations that you can drop off at reception for food orders. You choose what you would like to eat and when you would like to eat and where you
would like to eat (your accommodation, picnic table…) we cater to your needs!
- All surfaces will be sanitized including light switches and door handles
- Bedding will be sanitized as per the standards of Interior Health BC
- We will not be cleaning your accommodations during your stay. The accommodations will be sanitized
prior to your arrival and after your departure.
- Our staff will not be able to enter your Lodge room, Cabin, Yurt, and Glamping Tent but we will be able to leave items you need at your door including firewood, towels, extra bedding. Just call us and we will deliver!
Rental Equipment Focused
- We will sanitize all rental gear we rent out
- If you do not feel comfortable entering the Reception area, please call in advance and give us your estimated time of arrival so we can greet you in front of the Reception area and ensure that we follow safe social distancing guidelines.
- We will have everything ready for you and we will escort you directly to your stay!